Dharmendra Pradhan(Odia) (born 26 June 1969) is a BJP leader, and the current Minister of State (with Independent charge) for Petroleum and Natural Gas in the Narendra Modi-led NDA Government. He was elected to the Rajya Sabha in March 2012 from Bihar state. Pradhan was a member of the 14th Lok Sabha of India. He represented the Deogarh constituency of Odisha. Shri Dharmendra Pradhan was also a member of 12th Assembly of Odisha (2000 - 2004) elected from Pallalhara constituency. He is a member of RSS and BJP.
Educational Qualification: M.A.(Anthropology), Utkal University Bhubaneswar
Pradhan is a member of the Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP). In addition to being a General Secretary, he was assigned additional responsibility to look after the party activities in Jharkhand in August 2011.
- Minister of State(Independent), 2014-
- Member of Parliament (Rajya Sabha), Bihar: 2012–2014
- Member of Parliament (Lok Sabha): 2004–2009 Deogarh, Odisha, India
- Member of Odisha Legislative Assembly 2000- 2004 Pallalhada Assembly constituency
- Bharatiya Janata Party All India General Secretary - 2010–present
- In-charge BJP Karnataka: 2011–2013
- Co-Incharge - BJP Bihar: 2010–present - State Elections
- In-charge Bharatiya Janta Yuva Morcha (BJYM): 2010–present
- In-Charge BJP Jharkhand: Election in Charge Uttarakhand
- Bharatiya Janata Yuva Morcha National President: 2004–2006
- Bharatiya Janata Party: National Secretary 2007–2010
- In-charge Chhattisgarh: 2007–2010
- In-charge - BJP Bihar: 2013–end